It is always believed the thing that is worth acquiring never comes easy unless you are giving pain, difficulty and determination. If you are dreaming of achieving the top position in a reputed sector, then you have to work hard for the same. To get a comfortable and dignified life, focus and undisturbed attention are all that is required in life. You can choose from top-ranking examination including IBPS RRB, MBA entrance exam and others.
Starting from the scratch is never easy, and your utmost willpower and hard work will actually pay off if you are able to qualify for the topmost position. It is a global problem for students, who treat examinations as nightmares, as the examinations are getting tougher with time be it IBPS RRB, SBI or other examinations. However, to know more, read through the list mentioned further.
List of tough exams worth qualifying
- Cat – To get a secured place in India’s topmost management and business schools, students have to appear for CAT or Common Admission Test. It is a computer-based examination that is conducted to evaluate the students on the basis of their skills in English language, mathematical analysis, and logical reasoning power. It is one of the toughest and among the competitive MBA entrance examination in India.
- Civil Service – It can be said as one of the toughest examinations in which lakhs of candidates appear year. With an achievement rate of only 0.1 percent to 0.5 percent, the qualified candidates are posted to one of the top ranking officer’s position. Via this examination, candidates are able to get recruited in government services such as Indian Foreign Service or IFS and Indian Administrative Service or IAS.
- IBPS RRB – If the student is interested in the banking sector, then they can appear for IBPS RRB examination that is conducted via preliminary, mains, followed by group discussion and personal interview round.
- UGC NET – Students appear for this National Eligibility Test for qualifying the position of school or college assistance teachers or lecturers respectively. It is also meant for Junior Research Fellowship candidates when they may not be able to qualify the entrance examination even after third or fourth attempt. It is conducted in more than 80 subjects in many examination centers.
- CLAT – If students are aiming to pursue their career in law, then they have to appear for this examination for the five years integrated course of Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law. By qualifying in this examination, students are able to get admission to 16 National Law Universities throughout India. Some of the course that students can pursue is BCom LLB (Hons), BA LLB (Hons) and others.
- IIT-JEE – This Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examinationis meant for Indian engineering aspirantswho are willing to qualify in the top engineering institutes in India. With its low clearing rate, there are two objective papers, and out of 50,000 candidates appearing for the examination every year, only 10,000 candidates qualify for the same.
- AIIMS Entrance Exams– If students wish to pursue their career in medical field, qualifying this examination would be the best option. Through this, they will not have to spend lakhs of rupees for any self-financed college. AIIMS is an autonomous body which conducts the all India based examination, and it is accepted by most of the medical colleges.
Therefore, to know more, search the examination sites today and start your preparation. It can be the above-mentioned examinations including IBPS RRB, SBI or other entrance examinations. If they are unable to qualify in the very first attempt, they should not get disheartened.